Starting Where I Left Off on Thrifty Tips

I'm new and just love ThriftyFun, I need help, when I view helpful tips, I'm as far as 750-760 of 7370. The next time I want to view "tips", is there a way that I can start at 750-760. I would appreciate this info. Thank you, and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all. JOANIE FROM LOUISIANA

Hi Joanie,

Right now we don't have a way to go to a specific numbered post so to start out you will have to use the next 10, next 10 buttons on the bottom of the site until you get to where you left off. One thing is that there are new posts being added each day so the numbers will be changing all the time.

After you find where you left off and when you are ready to stop reading, copy the web address from the top of your browser. For instance the one for this request is:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf956522.tip.html

Put that in a note pad or text document or email the web address to yourself. That way when you are ready to start reading again you can start where you left off and click on the Next Artlcle link at the bottom of the article to continue. When you get done reading the next time, do the same thing. Hope this helps.

Thanks for Reading,

Susan from ThriftyFun

When I went through all of the tips, I would get to a certain page (eg. 2980-2990) and then save that one to my favorites list, each time replacing the thrifty fun with a new thrifty fun page. Be sure to save the entire page of 10 tips , not a page that talks about a certain tip, or you will lose your spot (like I did when I had already gone through about 3000 tips and had to start from the home page again.) Next time I had time to go through the tips I would go to the favorites list and click on the thrifty fun and it would bring me to approximately the same area, depending on how many new tips came in. It took me a few months to get through the 5000 tips, now I just go to the home page and read the most recent ones. I hope that it makes sense to everyone how I went through the tips. They are very interesting.

Dear Valleyrimgirl, Thank you very much for your directions. I followed them very well. I'm not what you would call a COMPUTER WHIZ so I need very easy directions. It worked the first time for me. I'll bet you helped a lot of people. Thanks again, JOANIE

SUSAN FROM THRIFTYFUN, Thank you for responding to my request so quickly. JOANIE

beautifully designed kitchen
Starting an Interior Design Business
Trumpet Vine Seed Pods
Starting a Trumpet Vine From Seed Pods
Cleaning Rust off of Metal
Removing Rust from Metal
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎄