"The Intern" TV Show

Does anyone remember a TV show, telecast 1970-1971 called The Interns? It starred Mike Farrell, Broderick Crawford and Chris Stone. I have looked online for it. I have checked my "go to sites" suggested by some of you for other shows but have had no luck. I am not crazy about today's TV programs and prefer to watch some stuff from "the old days". Thank you.

By Mary from NJ

I simply googled "The Interns tv show" and got all kinds of good sites for the show. Also you can check Netflix.com. They have it in their archives but it's not available right now. So I checked Flixster.com and they have it available to watch.

Netflix and Flixster are two great sites to watch old movies and tv series from tho. Flixster is only available to watch online. But with Netflix you can rent them and watch on your tv at your leisure. I have been a member of Netflix for several years now and love it. It is the most cost efficient way to rent movies anywhere!

Try Hulu.com they have many old tv shows. A lot less commercials, too.

Thank you Mrs. Joe and Cricket.nc,

I didn't think to Google the show. DUH.

I didn't know Netflix had old shows and I've never heard of Flixter. Thank you both very much.

I will try the two sites now and Netflix later.

Thank you again.

Entertainment TelevisionJanuary 11, 2010
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Valentine's Day Tips for Men, Man giving a heart shaped chocolate box and roses.
Valentine's Day Tips for Men
winning dog with ribbon and cup
Training a Show Dog
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows