Tiny Happy Handbag

This is a handbag I made from a tutorial I found online called Tiny Happy. It an easy to make project. I modified it somewhat as the body was a bit too wide so I cut off an inch on each side. This one was made from an old comforter I had that I wasn't using. It's sort of an Indian print material. I cut it out then added some extra quilting seams to make it more sturdy. I found the trim in my stash of embellishments and added it to the front and back. The embellishment came from an old shirt I bought at the thrift store but didn't like the shirt so I cut off the trim. The lining is a burgundy color that matches the colors in the bag. I added a pocket on the inside of the bag also.

I hope you enjoy making this bag as much as I did. I plan to make many more. It was sew-easy!

Happy Crafting!

By Marian from Danville, VA

Editor's Note: Here is the link to the tiny happy tutorial:

Canvas Purse
Making A Fabric Purse
Crafts SewingJanuary 10, 2008
Furious girl with a fly swatter.
Getting Rid of Gnats
Happy Man Using PC Laptop
Keeping Your PC Happy
Parenting an Autistic Child, Diamond shaped traffic sign warning, autistic child area.
Parenting an Autistic Child
Tiny Bow
Making a Tiny Bow
🎉
🎄