Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Homemade Sudsy Ammonia

Can someone please give me a recipe to make sudsy ammonia? I've been everywhere in Houston and can't find it anywhere. I don't know what it's made out of, but so many recipes are offered here that you must have sudsy ammonia among them.

Thank you.

By metroplex from Houston, TX

By maria E.03/16/2013

I have the same problem in New York I have an elderly dog takes Lasycs for his heart medication and he pees all over the place. The best thing for it is sudsy ammonia I can't find it in supermarkets, Walmart, Walgreens I've looked in New York and I looked in Florida. I can't find it so I really appreciate the recipe. I am going to make it thank you we do use wee wee pads but he misses some times or drags it on his paws.

By PENNY K [15]05/12/2010

According to wikihow, it's clear ammonia (1/3 cup), dash of dish soap, in quart bottle, add water to top.

By Keeper [57]05/11/2010

Have you tried calling your larger Supermarkets there in Houston and ask if they have it in stock?A Super Wal Mart perhaps? I looked on several sites and was unable to find a recipe for"homemade". I hope you find some because I make most of my cleaners and ammonia is one of them.