Homemade Sudsy Ammonia

Can someone please give me a recipe to make sudsy ammonia? I've been everywhere in Houston and can't find it anywhere. I don't know what it's made out of, but so many recipes are offered here that you must have sudsy ammonia among them.

Thank you.

By metroplex from Houston, TX

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Have you tried calling your larger Supermarkets there in Houston and ask if they have it in stock?A Super Wal Mart perhaps? I looked on several sites and was unable to find a recipe for"homemade". I hope you find some because I make most of my cleaners and ammonia is one of them.

According to wikihow, it's clear ammonia (1/3 cup), dash of dish soap, in quart bottle of water. It states "Always add ammonia to water, not the other way around"

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Soapy-Ammonia-Cleaning-Solution

I have the same problem in New York I have an elderly dog takes Lasycs for his heart medication and he pees all over the place. The best thing for it is sudsy ammonia I can't find it in supermarkets, Walmart, Walgreens I've looked in New York and I looked in Florida. I can't find it so I really appreciate the recipe. I am going to make it thank you we do use wee wee pads but he misses some times or drags it on his paws.

Add your voice! Click below to comment on this post or add your answer to this question. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom.

Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning Supply Recipes General PurposeMay 11, 2010
Cleaning Toilet With Ammonia
Cleaning With Ammonia
A white bottle of household ammonia.
Cleaning Up Spilled Household Ammonia
Spirits of Ammonia and Coke
Spirits of Ammonia and Coke
Washing Dishes With Ammonia
Washing Dishes With Ammonia
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on June 20, 2016 at 10:43:18 AM on 10.0.1.65 in 689 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.