Where Can I Sell My Handmade Beaded Bracelets?

I live in Springfield IL. I make beaded bracelets and beaded necklaces, just beads and the string. I want to sell them so I can make money for myself. I have over 20 years of experience. I really like making jewelry for people. I use different colored beads, anything you want. Where can I sell my jewelry to make money?

By Tracy

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Joan 13 1,482 05/06/2011

There is a web site called etsy.com where people sell their craft work. Also check out craft shows and flea markets in your area.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Di 2 14 05/11/2011

Do you have a Farmers Market, or a store that sells your State made items?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Andrea Kelly L. 1 08/25/2013

Take advantage of social media websites, i.e., Facebook and Twitter being the main ones. Advertise online. You can also post on Craigslist and Ebay. A Facebook friend of mine started making jewelry, then started making homemade gift baskets for Valentine's Day, for Brides-to-be, Honeymoon gifts ~ you name it, she makes them. She did so well selling through her online social media websites that she now has a small store open where she sells anything from homemade jewelry, to fancy phone covers to sunglasses to clothes. But it all started with making jewelry and posting online.

The best advertisement is word of mouth. She would do specific orders, making what her customers requested. She lives in a town where football is really big there and that's what got her started making the jewelry. But definitely take full advantage of the free available sites! Best of luck to you! I'd love to see some of your work!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No