Lee Ward Craft Patterns

Are any of the old Lee Ward craft store patterns still available?

By Craftylady961 from Concord, NC

If you go to eBay and Amazon to check periodically, you can sometimes find patterns there. Use their search engines to type "Lee Wards" and include the quotation marks.

June 15, 2012 Flag

I am looking for a Lee Wards needle craft embroidery kit, that was made in 1982, called Playful Fox Pups. It was in catalog #111 and says to order from page 4. Does anybody know if this is still available somewhere?

By Kay

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Go to their website... There are places where you can get vintage items and they might be able to help you find one

I went to Simplicity looking for a Hollie Hobbie doll pattern from the 1970s and they put me in touch with a lady who had one.

November 21, 2013 Flag

I am looking for the pattern that was a afghan stitch done in sections. Then you cross stitched a pattern of the English minute men on it and their stand. My godchild, who I gave it to is now 32 and still has it. I would like to make it for more children, but lost the directions. I came in a kit.

By Helen M

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
crafting supplies
Leewards Craft Patterns
Crafts AdviceApril 13, 2009
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
Grape Fizz Cluster Stitch Cowl
Making a Cluster Stitch Cowl
piano keys
Jerry Lee Lewis Themed Wedding Ideas
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 15, 2017 at 10:02:09 AM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.