Golden Hands Encyclopaedia of Crafts Rag Doll Pattern

Back in the 1970s there was a pattern for a rag doll in the Golden Hands Encyclopaedia of Crafts which was published in weekly parts. Unfortunately, I have lost my copy in a recent house move. Has anyone a copy of the pattern they could forward to me, as I would like to make it for my young grandchildren.

Lin Davey from UK

I 'm looking for a Golden Hands doll pattern too. I have the doll that I made for my daughter 35 years ago. I am making a pattern from it, but would love to find the original. My doll is about 15" and has a yarn top knot, side curls and and an embroidered face. She looks old fashioned. Does that sound like your doll?

Hello Paula! I am looking for the very same rag doll pattern for my mum as she's lost part of hers in a move too! Any chance you could send us a copy, please? We would be very grateful!

I have just come across your requests for the golden hands rag doll pattern. I have one tucked away and I just wondered if Lin Charlieworm and Paula still wanted a copy?

Thank you Linda! I have only just seen your post when you reply, I'll give you my e-mail so you could maybe post us a copy?

Does anyone remember having seen a pattern for a reversible frog prince? He is approx 12" tall and turns completely inside out through his mouth. A green (obviously) frog on one side and a rather flashy prince (if a bit ugly!!) on the other. I made him about 20 years ago and cannot find the pattern now. I think it might have been a Golden Hands pattern.

She's beautiful! May I have a copy also?

I know it's been a very long time since I've been on here.I still have the pattern if Charlieworm or anyone else was still interested in a copy.It has been well used.

Could I have a copy of this doll pattern please?

Thank you

I would also love a copy of the Rag Doll pattern, I made several years ago

and would like to make one for the grandchildren.

Thank you

Could I please too have a copy of this doll? My mom made one for me about 30 years ago, and would love to have a copy of her. Thanks.

Old Fashioned Doll
Old Fashioned Doll Patterns
Crafts Toys DollmakingNovember 10, 2005
Golden Birthday Party
Golden Birthday Party Ideas
Golden Birthday Invitation
Golden Birthday Invitation Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas