Ask Sales Reps for Coupons - Categories:

CouponingShopping

Ask Sales Reps for Coupons

Everyone knows to use coupons to save money at the grocery store, but the real trick is how to acquire a variety of coupons to use. Many manufacturers have their sales reps visit grocery stores on a regular basis to ensure that their products are on the store shelf. If you see a non-store employee working in a store, take the time to ask them if they have any free coupons that they could give you.

I work as a sales rep for a major manufacturer of cleaning supplies, and regularly carry coupons for the products I represent. If I see a customer trying to decide between which brand to purchase, I'll hand them a coupon book with $5 in savings to "sway" their decision. On a monthly basis, I also instant rebate coupon certain items that we're trying to move.

There are numerous sales reps representing nearly every item that a store carries, so it pays to ask for coupons.

By Marilyn S.

yes ... I'm one of those reps

Consumer Advice Shopping CouponingJanuary 21, 2005
computer printer
Finding Printable Coupons
coupons
Finding Free Coupons
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 4:18:27 AM on 10.0.1.249 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.