Scenery: Snow (Spokane Valley, WA)

We have had a lot of snow this winter, I enjoy the beauty of it. It's not much for driving in it, but I find it lovely anyway. The first picture is near my home, and the second one is out my back door. I am just wanting to share with you. The third one was taken by a friend, of the city of Spokane.

By Marcia

Hi I forgot to say that the last picture is of the city of Spokane WA I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures.

Editor's Note: I have added that information to the main post above.

That first photo is Christmas Card beautiful. The second one reminds me of the Christmas tree farm we lived on when we were in Michigan. Thank you for sharing these great photos.

Photo of snowy trees in the mountains.
Snow Scenery Photos
Photos SceneryJanuary 13, 2011
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice, Man Cleaning Snow and Ice off of Windshield
Keeping Your Windshield Free of Snow and Ice
Closeup of lily-of-the-valley flowers against green of leaves and blue sky.
Growing Lily-of-the-Valley
How to Shovel Snow, Man Shoveling Snow
Shoveling Snow
Snow Ice Cream
Snow Ice Cream Recipes