Frugal Spray For Flying Pests - Categories:

InsectsPest Control

Frugal Spray For Flying Pests

Spray flying pests with a solution of 1/3 rubbing alcohol, 1/3 vinegar and 1/3 water. This is the same solution I use to clean my hard floors. Spraying flying creatures with windex or hairspray also works.

By Lynn

June 3, 2011 Flag

I have been using spray bottles with plain water; water and vinegar; or water and dish soap to spray on these winged flies, bees, etc. in the house. I use the spray to drop them and then go in for the kill.

They can't fly with wet wings. No more fly swatters and guts in my house. Spray, drop, and wipe up. Done. I'll wipe the windows, etc. down afterward.

Good deal. Get to spot clean at the same time.

By ccgl from PA

Home and Garden Pest Control InsectsJanuary 2, 2005
Recycled Bird Feeder
Recycled Bird Feeder Ideas
Spray bottle of perfume.
Repairing A Perfume Spray Nozzle
Five Pigeons
Getting Rid of Pigeons
Flying ant on a white background.
Getting Rid of Flying Ants
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 24, 2016 at 8:53:48 AM on 10.0.2.28 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.