How to Open Nail Glue

I don't know how to open nail glue. Will you PLEASE tell me how to open it?

Ida from Richmond, VA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

cut the tip off

I'm doing that and it doesn't works

I think it's the same as superglue. Maybe use that instead if you are having problems - just be careful!

It usually comes with a push pin. Then you push it in to make a small hole.

This isn't going to help much but I know what you mean when you say problems with opening nail glue, I brought a set of nails and glue for my 9 year old and couldn't open it, not even when the top was cut we still could not get access to the glue something was blocking it, we thought it had hardened on us so brought another one, and that was the same.

I noticed they have a twisting bottom, is that meant to do something?

So to the manufactures of the nail glue,correction Magic nail glue so magic you cant get into it, It would be good for the manufactures to put instructions on the tubes if things have been change, or they should have a sell by date to stop it from drying up.

I just got a new set and if I cut the top off I cant use it again. It didn't come with a push pin. I've used super glue but all my fingers got stuck together plus it came off within 2 days. and as you guessed it didn't come with a magic twisty bottom so what else can you try?

I ran the nail glue under boiling hot water and the lid still didn't come off but I also used a pen knife to put under the seem and slowly go around, it ended up as being that the glue had stuck it together (but if your gonna use a pen knife be careful not to cut your finger!)

Health & Beauty Beauty Nail TipsDecember 5, 2007
Nail Polish Drying Tips
Nail Polish Drying Tips and Tricks
Nail Polish Remover Stain on Leather
Fixing Nail Polish Remover Stains on Leather
Canned sweetened milk.
Making Glue With Milk
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 18, 2017 at 7:30:47 AM on 10.0.1.190 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.