Solitaire Variations

I was wondering if anyone has any good solitaire games they could tell me about. My mother used to play solitaire when there was nothing else to do to pass the time. I know the standard game, but would like variations. Anyone out there have something? Thanks!

Ann from So. Maine

You need to get a book of Hoyle or go online. Spider solitaire is very fun. Pyramid solitaire also. Becky

Why don't you Google Solitaire Games? I bet you can get instructions for a lot of different games that way, and it should be free. Good luck, and God bless you.

A couple of simple games I play are: The Vegas version, you buy the deck of cards for $52 and get $5 back for each card you play. Just a fun way to keep track of how well you do even if you don't play all the cards. Another game is double solitaire, a misnomer because you need another player. Use two identical decks and play two games, but each player can play on the other's game.

great games

By all means, Google Solitaire rules. Also Google Idiot's Delight rules

Entertainment GamesNovember 30, 2007
Little Girl in Bumblebee Costume
Making a Bumblebee Costume
Lime Margarita
Making a Margarita
Open glass serving glass of mustard with white plastic serving utensiles.
Homemade Mustard Recipes
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Harry Potter Costume