Make Ahead Pizza Casserole
- 7 oz. long spaghetti, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 lb. hamburger, browned and drained
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 32 oz. jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 lb. Mozzarella cheese, shredded and evenly spread
- Pepperoni slices, laid flat over cheese
Mix hamburger and seasonings well and layer over spaghetti in a 9x13 baking pan. Layer remaining layers in the above order. Cover with foil and refrigerate overnight. Remove and let set to room temperature. Oven bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 15 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
May 31, 20100 found this helpful
I have a question rather than feedback. This looks delicious and I want to try it. I just want to know what size pan is best to use.
Thanks for response.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on September 20, 2016 at 2:27:21 PM on 10.0.2.185 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us