CenterpiecesParty

Moroccan Centerpiece Ideas

Category Centerpieces

I need to make a centerpiece for a holiday party. The centerpiece has to represent a country and the country I am doing is Morocco. I am engaged to a Moroccan and have many moroccan things in my home both large and small. I just need ideas to get started.

Jessi from Richmond, VA

Answers

Time to go to the library, or google on the internet, because there must be books with photos to help you out. Check out Moroccan restaurants or stores for ideas, since they'll be decorating to display tabletop wares.

Are dates big in Morocco? Make an edible sculpture with dates, using toothpicks to put them in. Also use candied cherries, currants, nuts and such. If it's meant to be eaten, say at dessert, powder it with powdered sugar. If not, use glitter.

Put it on/in a footed compote. Decorate the midddle of the rest of the table with exotics, like small palm fronds, pampas grass, bird of paradise, coconut fuzz feathers, maribou.