Moroccan Centerpiece Ideas

I need to make a centerpiece for a holiday party. The centerpiece has to represent a country and the country I am doing is Morocco. I am engaged to a Moroccan and have many moroccan things in my home both large and small. I just need ideas to get started.

Jessi from Richmond, VA

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Time to go to the library, or google on the internet, because there must be books with photos to help you out. Check out Moroccan restaurants or stores for ideas, since they'll be decorating to display tabletop wares.

Are dates big in Morocco? Make an edible sculpture with dates, using toothpicks to put them in. Also use candied cherries, currants, nuts and such. If it's meant to be eaten, say at dessert, powder it with powdered sugar. If not, use glitter.

Put it on/in a footed compote. Decorate the midddle of the rest of the table with exotics, like small palm fronds, pampas grass, bird of paradise, coconut fuzz feathers, maribou.

Crafts Party CenterpiecesNovember 26, 2006
Easter Centerpiece
Easter Centerpiece Ideas
Table Centerpiece
Table Centerpiece Ideas
Valentine's Day Centerpiece
Valentine's Day Centerpiece Ideas
Candle centerpiece at a wedding.
Wedding Candle Centerpiece Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 3:45:16 PM on 10.0.2.62 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.