Instructions for Making a Rug Loom

I would like instructions on how to make a rug loom.

Darla from Montana

Hello Darla from Montana,

Search Yahoo with your request. I did a search and all kinds of links were displayed.

In the search bar type: Instructions for Making a Rug Loom (you can copy and paste this also)

Happy weaving!

You need to be more specific. I have a large loom to make rugs, got it used, but new ones run about $550, I paid a few hundred less, but these are very hard to make yourself. Now if you meant small rugs you weave, you take 1x1 and make a frame, hammer nails every 1/2 inches or so and weave. Since I dont know for sure which kind, go to search engine and put rug loom in and I'm sure you'll find specific directions. have fun, I get rid of all that ugly material that way. People just love them. good luck

Crafts AdviceNovember 16, 2004
Girl wearing a knitted hat.
Making a Hat With an Oval Loom
long loom
Using a Knifty Knitter Long Loom
ornamental rug
Removing Rug Dye from Carpet