Helping Elders Run Errands

In these hard times, we need all the help we can get to make money, gas and food last. I live very close to my mother in law, and we also have a couple of elders that live close to us. So we have a day for each person to do the running around for the whole group. Like going to the store, pharmacy, and to pay bills.

I am sure that some people already do this, but maybe some of the younger people have not heard of this. Plus it gives us a chance to catch up on friendships, and look in on the elders. We thank you ThriftyFun for all you do. Have a great day.

By Connie from Colt, AK

God Bless you.

Wish more folks in the contiguous US subscribed to AK's spirit of community! I shudder to think what might happen if my elderly hubby and I both fell ill at the same time! Most of our children live such busy lives, they'd never notice, unfortunately.

Excellent idea! Wish more would think of it. Thanks from a senior.

Better Living FriendshipFebruary 5, 2009
Helping Someone With Alzheimer's
Helping a Loved One with Alzheimer's
COntractor standing outside a home that is under construction.
Hiring a Good Contractor
A hole in a pair of pantyhose.
Fixing a Run in Your Stockings