Uses for Air Pillows from Mailings

What do you do with those small "air pillows" you receive with items in the mail? I have a box full and no ideas. When someone asked what I was going to do with them, I thought of all of you right away. You are all very creative.

Thank you in advance.
Sandy

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Until you find a use for them yourself, you might consider finding someone who sells on e-Bay and give them to that person to use for mailing items. I give a friend of mine the air pillows and she is delighted to have them as some items she sells are very delicate and require several types of packing to insure safe delivery.

Creative Memories consultants use them as their trash bags at scrapbooking crops, they use them instead of buying brown paper bags. Whatever you use lunch size paper bags for, you could use these.

melanie

I've used them for back support on my chair at work. You could probably dress them up in a pillowcase, but I never did.

If they are clear, you can use them as mini greenhouse covers when you set your seedlings outside. Also, they work as anchors in a cooler if you have a dish that needs steadied.

They make great indoor balls for the kids to kick around. Back support in the car on long trips.

I cut one end off and use as baggies to store non-food items.

Air pillows are great for wrapping presents and other things to be mailed.

Great ideas here.

if you are moving you could use them to put between breakable things to help keep from breaking. Or if you need to storage things like pictures, mirrors, etc.

Answer

Crafts Recycled CraftsMarch 17, 2005
A/C Heater Vent
Ford F150 Air Conditioner Blowing Hot Air
Repairing an Air Mattress
Repairing an Air Mattress
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 25, 2016 at 6:28:29 PM on 10.0.1.216 in 751 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.