Ponderosa Key Lime Dessert

At the Ponderosa they have a key lime dessert. It is so good, I would cross over just for the dessert even though I love their steaks. Any ideal how to make the key lime dessert? I'm obsessed with the taste and can't get it out of my mind. Thanks for your help.

Is it in any way similar to the Jello key-lime pudding (which is pretty darn terrific, particularly when shaved almonds are added)? If I remember correctly, the Jello key-lime pudding box included the recipe for a key-lime bundt cake (also very tasty).

I think its more like a key lime pie but done in 13x9 pan... well it the best thing i ever tasted... any ideal how to do it

Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat DessertsFebruary 4, 2007
Slice of Key Lime Pie on Blue Plate with Fork
Key Lime Pie Recipes
Using Lime Leaves
Using Lime Leaves
Shiney faucets and clean tub.
Cleaning Lime Stains from a Bathtub