Homemade Repellent to Keeps Cats from Scratching Carpets

Does anyone have the recipe for stopping cats from scratching my carpets? We found it once online and it worked great. I can remember it had cloves, cayenne pepper, I think rosemary and baking soda, but I can't remember the whole recipe and I can't find it anymore. You make it up and spray it on your carpet and it really stopped her from tearing up my carpet for months, but now I think it wore off and she is doing it again. Please if you have it let me know. Thanks.

By Carol

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I'd love to get this recipe too!

I would love this recipe also, and does it work for small dogs that chew up furniture? lol...

Please find this. I would love to have the recipe also. Thanks.

I would really like this recipe also, and will it work on woodwork and furniture as well?

Pets CatsMay 9, 2011
Two kids standing in the rain wearing colorful rain boots.
Making Fabric Water Repellent
Spider on web with dew drops on it.
Spider Repellent Recipes
Upclose photo of beige carpet.
Cleaning Carpets Without a Vacuum
A cat outside scratching the door.
Keeping Cats from Scratching Doors
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:12:56 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.