Preparing for Boot Camp

My son joined the National Guard and will be going to basic training in September. He is looking for a book about the physical for boot camp training that will help him get ready for the demands of basic. A video would probably work also. Does anyone know the title of such a book? God bless America and those who protect us.

By Zoodad from Peshtigo, WI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Hi,

have you contacted the recruiter? They may have some info. You could also visit your local library. They also have resources.

God bless you & you son. Please give him my thanks for willing to keep me and my family safe! Crystal NC

My grandson also got booklets from the recruiter's and it has a lot of the information your son will need to know.

about.com is a great website

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 14, 2009
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
Painted Rock Camp Craft
Games and Craft Ideas for Camp
Kids at summer camp.
Packing for Summer Camp
Witch Boot Centerpiece
Making a Witch Boot Centerpiece
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 4:23:39 PM on 10.0.1.122 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.