Preparing for Boot Camp

My son joined the National Guard and will be going to basic training in September. He is looking for a book about the physical for boot camp training that will help him get ready for the demands of basic. A video would probably work also. Does anyone know the title of such a book? God bless America and those who protect us.

By Zoodad from Peshtigo, WI

have you contacted the recruiter? They may have some info. You could also visit your local library. They also have resources.

God bless you & you son. Please give him my thanks for willing to keep me and my family safe! Crystal NC

My grandson also got booklets from the recruiter's and it has a lot of the information your son will need to know.

January 12, 20100 found this helpful is a great website

Consumer Advice Product FinderApril 14, 2009
Sweater Covered Hanger
Making Covered Hangers
Painted Rock Camp Craft
Games and Craft Ideas for Camp
Kids at summer camp.
Packing for Summer Camp
Witch Boot Centerpiece
Making a Witch Boot Centerpiece