Flattening Curved Seat Cushions

We have just put together the pine bunk bed that was ordered last month. Mostly it is fine but there are a few slight problems. The two large seat cushions are warped and don't lay flat on the seats.

The chair cushions are not flattening out yet after we tried lots of methods. My daughter has been sitting on them. In fact they have even been slept on several times and are still bowed and curved. What should I do at this time?

Yuan from CA

Where did you order these from? Are these foam and were they rolled up? Contact the store or manufacturer. Maybe they will have a suggestion. They are very new, are they under warranty? I'd complain, maybe ask for new ones? Give it a try. Good luck.

Now the cushions are not under warranty. I talked with the supplier last week and showed the pictures to them, they said the seat cushions have no any quality problems, just because the original package was packed tightly and firmly. They will restore their elasticity and appearance in a neat line after using some time, but it seems the cushions straighten out. I did not know how to deal with the carved cushions now. Help, thanks.

Could it be that the covers are too tight?

Would it help to put the cushions between the mattress and box springs of a regular bed, for a while?

Home and Garden Repair FurnitureMarch 4, 2009
Childs Car Seat
Decorating a Child's Car Seat
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Upholstered couch with soft cushions.
Making Couch Cushions Firmer
Couch Cushions Being Cleaning
Cleaning Cushions