Label Sewing Patterns with Specific Size Information

I make a lot of clothes and swimsuits for my three girls. I use many multi-size patterns. I trace the patterns in the size I need onto other paper. I have found it extremely helpful to label these papers with my daughters' names, the year I made that size, and my daughters' measurements.

Fitting swimsuits is very difficult, and this has made my life much easier. All I have to do is get last year's pattern out, compare measurements, and go from there. I find that many times I only have to adjust for one or two of the measurements. Of course, sometimes I have to start with a completely different size. It always helps to know what I did last year though.

By Mary from Montrose, SD

A sewing room garbage can by tying a bag to the table leg.
Sewing Tips And Tricks
Crafts SewingJuly 12, 2011
clothing pattern
McCall's Patterns Reviews
sewing machine
Sewing Vinyl
Using Sewing Machine
Tips for Using Sewing Patterns
Vintage Sewing Pattern
Finding Vintage Sewing Patterns
🎉
🎄