Getting Rid of Musty Perspiration Smell From Collar

Does anyone know how to get a musty smell from around the collars of my husbands work shirts from perspiration. I can launder them in the hottest water and dry them in the hottest setting and I just can't get the musty smell to go away. It will be gone on the hanger but as soon as he sweets the slightest bit the smell comes back.

Amy from Fort Wayne In.

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

My grandfather is the same way. Use fabric softener and use fabreeze. It's for fabrics to and that works pretty well.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundrySeptember 12, 2007
Dog with a Flea Collar
Using a Flea Collar
dress shirt
Collar Stay Replacement Ideas
Old Stained Book Laying Open
Removing Musty Smell from Books
sweat stain on dark clothing
Perspiration Stains on Dark Clothing
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 5:07:05 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.