Triple-Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 1-1/2 cups crushed wafers (about 60)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 or 4 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 oz.) Jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2-1/2 cups thawed cool whip topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, pecans and butter in a 13x9 inch baking dish; press firmly onto bottom of dish. Bake 8 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Top crust with banana slices. Pour milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over the banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 cup of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding; spoon over the pie.
- Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 29, 2016 at 11:10:08 PM on 10.0.2.218 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us