Triple-Layer Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 1-1/2 cups crushed wafers (about 60)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 or 4 bananas, sliced
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 oz.) Jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 2-1/2 cups thawed cool whip topping
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix wafer crumbs, pecans and butter in a 13x9 inch baking dish; press firmly onto bottom of dish. Bake 8 minutes. Cool 10 minutes.
- Top crust with banana slices. Pour milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes, or until well blended.
- Spoon 2 cups of the pudding over the banana layer.
- Gently stir 1 cup of the whipped topping into the remaining pudding; spoon over the pie.
- Top with remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
Makes 16 servings.
By Connie from Cotter, AR
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 24, 2017 at 2:26:53 PM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us