Banana Pie Recipes

Category Other Fruit
There are many recipes for banana pie in addition to the more familiar cream pie. This page contains banana pie recipes.

This is a banana pie made with yogurt and vanilla pudding.

Blend sugar, cornstarch, flour, and salt. Add milk. Cook and stir constantly until thickens. Add well beaten egg yolks. Cook 1 minutes longer.

This page contains recipes for banana cream pie. If you love bananas, banana cream pie is the perfect dessert. Banana cream pie has a rich, creamy filling with the wonderful flavor of bananas.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

Super easy pie recipe! Quick to fix!

Mix flour, 2/3 cup sugar and salt. Gradually add milk. Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens and boils. Cook 2 minutes, remove from heat.

Place milk in a 4 cup glass measure. Heat in microwave on medium high for 5-6 minutes or until scalded. Mix together sugar, cornstarch, and salt in 2 qt. casserole.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F degrees F. Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended; press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Bake 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown.

Mix together sugar, lemon, rind and butter. Place bananas cut lengthwise into pieshell. Heat sugar mix in micro 1 min. Place on top of bananas. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Then cover with coconut. Bake at 350 degrees F (until crust is brown).

Combine pudding mix, milk, and 4 Tbsp. coffee (if desired) in a medium bowl, stirring with a wire whisk until smooth. Gently fold 1 cup whipped topping into pudding mixture.

Place bananas in bottom of cooled crust. Pour cooled filling over bananas. In small bowl, beat whipped cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread over filling...

Looking for an amazing banana cream pie recipe!

Amber from Arizona

Answers

http://allrecip  banana+cream+pie

Lots of Banana Cream Pie recipes to choose from.

Try this, it's my husband's fave!
Use vanilla wafers instead of graham crackers to make the crust. Make instant banana cream flavoured pudding and fold in half of an 8 ounce tub of thawed french vanilla cool-whip. Slice up a few bananas. now... layer this way:
pudding, bananas, pudding, bananas until it's as full as you like... I make it heaping. Chill this well. Then "frost" with the rest of the cool-whip. I get requests for this one most.

I don't have my recipe on me, but I can tell you if you are making the custard from scratch, pour the hot custard into a glass pie pan to cool for 30 minutes before you mix in the bananas. This is true of chocolate cream pie, or coconut cream pie too. Pouring very hot custard into a baked pie shell will make the pie shell get soggy faster. Cooling it down first gives the crust a fighting chance.

By kathy (Guest Post)

My recipe is so easy. First buy a keebler or any brand graham cracker crust or most times I use the chocolate pie crust. then I make the cooked type of vanilla pudding, 1 box is good for an 8'' pie. I then slice up 2-3 soft bananas; not too ripe and not too firm, right into the bottom of the pie shell, add the pudding on top and refrigerate about 4 hours.

Top with homemade whipped cream or reddi whip. I'm always asked to bring this and my chocolate cream pie to all family functions. Good Luck!

3 or 4 Bananas
1 graham cracker crust pie shell
1 box of Jello Instant banana pudding
1 tub of cool whip
You can slice bananas and put in bottom of pie crust.
Mix pudding by following directions on box.
Pour pudding into pie crust. slice mor bananas and add to top of pudding andd your cool whip to top of pie. Refrigate to you are ready for dessert.