Reduced Fat French Bread Pizza
I've had this recipe a long time. Can't remember where I got it. It's fairly easy and very good.
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, cut into 1 1/2 in. strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large, or two mini loaves French bread, split in half lengthwise
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, thick and chunky
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, reduced fat mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 Tbsp. grated, reduced fat parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat non stick skillet with cooking spray. Set over medium heat. Add peppers and garlic, cook until softened, about four minutes. Remove from heat. Place bread, cut side up on ungreased baking sheet. Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepper mixture and mushrooms. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Bake until cheese melts about 15 minutes.
By Jean from Charlevoix, MI
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 20, 2016 at 10:32:16 PM on 10.0.0.73 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us