Restoring Yellowed Plastic

We have a white plastic kitchen mixer that has yellowed over time. Is there a way to restore the color to white?

I use "Awesome" for cleaning almost everything. I have a client that has white edging around her sliding glass doors, edging was yellowed. I sprayed some Awesome on it and could see the yellow running off. Cleaned it quite nice, (convinced her to buy some and keep for cleaning, as I had taken my own bottle to show her how "awesome" it was). You can get Awesome at most any Dollar type store for only $1.

Home and Garden Repair OtherApril 15, 2008
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Yellowed Refrigerator Handles
Cleaning Yellowed Refrigerator Handles
painting furniture
Making Old Furniture Look New