Restoring Yellowed Plastic

We have a white plastic kitchen mixer that has yellowed over time. Is there a way to restore the color to white?

DV2061

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I use "Awesome" for cleaning almost everything. I have a client that has white edging around her sliding glass doors, edging was yellowed. I sprayed some Awesome on it and could see the yellow running off. Cleaned it quite nice, (convinced her to buy some and keep for cleaning, as I had taken my own bottle to show her how "awesome" it was). You can get Awesome at most any Dollar type store for only $1.

Home and Garden Repair OtherApril 15, 2008
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Cleaning Plastic Cutting Boards
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Yellowed Refrigerator Handles
Cleaning Yellowed Refrigerator Handles
painting furniture
Making Old Furniture Look New
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 3:49:47 PM on 10.0.1.155 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.