Scenery: Lake Michigan (Ludington, MI)

Taken on Saturday September 4, 2010 at the beach in Ludington, Michigan after the wind had calmed down.

The waves are about 5 - 6 feet high and no one was on the beach. The sand was blowing like sand paper. I did not realize that the clouds would show up like this until I downloaded to my computer.

By Hendrik

I love the lighthouse in the back. Wouldn't this make a doozy of a jigsaw puzzle?

What an awesome picture! You couldn't have captured a better 'after the storm' moment. Thank you so much for sharing! And I agree, it would make one wicked puzzle!

Autumn Lake
Lake Photos
Photos ScenerySeptember 16, 2010
Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Michigan Christmas Charities
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Cleaning a Pontoon Boat
Big Sable Lighthouse
Ludington, Michigan Frugal Travel Guide
map of Michigan
Michigan Frugal Travel Guide