Make a Sports Bra out of Men's Briefs

This is not a joke, really! I did it and it turned out great. I showed my daughter who is nine years old and she started screaming and saying "Ewwwww!", "Gross!" and "Get Away from Me!" I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time. It really works though. I used a large or medium sized pair of men's brief underwear that I got for free from someone who never wore them

You lay the brief out and cut a circle out of the crotch. Leave the binding and about an inch as this is the straps for your shoulder. I can see it would irritate my skin, but I am going to cut out a pattern because it actually fits so well, it is just too rough of material. It was the funniest thing I have ever done!

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

Hahaha, I just had to share a feedback, your story made my day, I can just imagine a young girl screeching and saying Eww the way you said your daughter did, lol.

Check out the girl on the video, she's great! She also makes a few other things that are so easy and fun.

Thanks, Robyn for the post.

The girl in the video is very talented, evidently. I enjoyed her videos on how to take simple material and recycle it into something to use or wear.

Thank you Robyn. I could not resist trying to make the sports bra for use at Curves. It is perfect for my needs. I folded and stitched the neck opening to prevent fraying.

Couple Stretching on Grass
Saving Money On Fitness
Crafts SewingJuly 21, 2010
A business suit with a white shirt and red tie.
Saving Money on Men's Suits
Sports Jerseys
Making a Sports Jersey Quilt
A variety of sports equipment
Saving Money on Sports Equipment for School
Making Bra Straps Shorter
Making Bra Straps Shorter