Stouffer's Lasagna

How many people does a Stouffer's Lasagna feed?

Luane from Carson, CA

The big pan says 11 servings but depends on how big of an appetite everyone has and what you have to go with it. I would say 6 is more like it or 4 very hungry adults if not having much else. If you can find it for under 10 dollars its not unreasonable and sure beats going out to eat pricewise. Just tried the chicken lasagna and its pretty good.

You need to serve salad and garlic bread with it to stretch the main portion. Easy to make your own garlic toast & a salad with viniagrette dressing - not a creamy one - nicely rounds out the meal.

Stouffer's lasagna comes in several sizes. There is a real big pan at Sam's Club that is way too much for our family of 4 but our two young children don't eat a lot yet. I wish there was an easy way to cut it in half and keep half frozen because it is much more economical than a smaller size at a regular store.

I think it really depends on what else you are serving. We usually have tossed salad and garlic bread when we have lasanga or spaghetti.

Our family really loves Italian so I keep a frozen lasagna of some sort and a garlic bread or Texas toast in the freezer most of the time for a quick easy dinner that we all enjoy. I do a lot of cooking and prefer my homemade dishes but sometimes Mom needs a break!

I agree with Debbie. You've got to read the package. It tells you how many servings and generally what size portions. Now if you are including some men, of course you'll need more for them. Round out the meal with a hefty salad and breadsticks or a loaf of Italian bread. Usually make my own so I can not tell you about Stouffers taste but it seems like the reviews from the other posters are good ones.

My daughter is getting married we were thinking about getting stouffer's lasagna both meat and chicken with regular and cesar salad and bread sticks, good idea or not?

A photo of deliscous lasanga.
Lasagna Tips and Tricks
Consumer Advice General AdviceNovember 30, 2007
Various Types of Noodles
Alternatives to Lasagna Noodles
Lasagna Soup
Lasagna Soup Recipes
Crockpot Lasagna
Crockpot Lasagna Recipes
White Lasagna
White Lasagna Recipes