In Memory of Harley (Golden/Collie/Chow Mix)

Harley was a 12 year old golden/collie/chow mix. I got her in September 1997. I found her on the side of the road. She loved to go for rides with her head out the window, and she very much loved chasing squirrels. I had her since she was a pup. I have never had a best friend like I had with Harley, we did everything together.

She was very protective of my 4 year old daughter. They loved each other so much. Over the years, she developed cataracts and went blind and had cushings and diabetes. I had to give her shots twice a day. She was a survivor.

You might think that I lost her due to her illness, but actually I lost her due to a freak accident. I had her cremated Aug 18 2009. She sits on a mantel with her death certificate and bookmarks with her paw print and a clipping of her fur. I miss her so much. See you in Heaven, Harley.

By Robin from Whiteland, IN

What a cutie and I am so sorry for your loss!

Chow Chow Mix
Chow Chow Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesMarch 29, 2010
man & woman on motorcycle
Harley Gift Ideas
Muffin (Golden Retriever - Chow Mix)
Golden Retriever/Chow Mix Photos
Border Collie
Border Collie Breed Information and Photos
Honey the Dog at the Top of a Large Hill
Chow Chow Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄