ID Theft, What fun!

I have been there and I am still digging out of it. What your not hearing anywhere is the person who took your ID may be as close as a near relative.

1. Check your credit

2. Call the Social Security Administration and let them know. Have your named flagged with everyone.

3. Banks and stores, anywhere you might have credit, pay off credit cards cut them up DON'T get any more until you clear your name, these places sell your information.

4. Go to as many as you can free search engines look for yourself. Why? Because you might be as lucky as I was, I found myself living in nine places. 3 of thoses places was where a sister in law had been and the last one she was still living there. A quick call to the attorney found she was scamming one of my sons and others as well. She was not the only one with my ID she passed it to her friends too.

By Roberta

What do you mean by "Go to as many as you can free search engines look for yourself." I would like to do this myself but not sure what you mean to do. Thanks Roberta.

Patti

Budget & Finance BudgetApril 7, 2005
Locked Bike With Front Tire Removed
Protecting Against Bike Theft
The rear license plate of a red car from California.
Discouraging Auto Tag Theft
Preventing Identity Theft, Thief in mask on Computer
Preventing Identity Theft
Thief Breaking into Car
Preventing Auto Theft
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 6:14:31 PM on 10.0.1.80 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.