Product Review: Office 2010 Tutorials

Need assistance with Office 2010? I've found a couple of Tutorials:

FREE eBook from Microsoft:

A DVD Tutorial with 48 hours of 2010/2007 video tutorials for $13 (I've ordered it just today as I've been using 2000 Pro for the past century):

You can go to the TeachUcomp site and sample some of the videos. If it helps me out with only a few issues, it'll be worth the money.

By cajun62234 from Opelousas, LA

You might want to compare the sizes of 'identical' Word files saved on the older and new-improved MS system. I've consistently found that each successive incarnation expands the size of my files. In the past I had access to 3 computers with Windows 3.1, 95, and 98, and found they booted in that order, older faster than newer, and the same Word files expanded in the later forms.

Later, I compared 98 to Millennium and then XP, with similar results. One file tripled in size, 330KB to 1MB, between old and new-improved. More storage space, slower to appear.

Also, I notice that later forms tend to require much more prep to get what you want-- for example, insisting on Final Showing Markup as the basic, unalterable form for any file, when I mostly use Final..

(And since I've asked two professionals for ways to overcome that last deficiency, and they failed, it's another of Microsoft's "features" that annoy so many.)

If I could get 3.1 cheaply, I'd use it now, at least for word processing.

woman using computer
Using Microsoft Office Programs
Computers Software OfficeMarch 23, 2011
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
Office Decorations
Ideas for Decorating an Office
Office chair with lime green cushions.
Fixing a Squeaky Office Chair