Daisy (Cocker Spaniel)

Daisy is 8 months and a Cocker Spaniel. A friend had a litter of puppies and gave her to me when she was 6 weeks old. She loves to play fetch and try to lick the lotion off my hands!

Daisy loves to play, however she had never been around children. When she was 5 months old, our grandchildren came home while daddy was on leave from the army. The pup was not quite sure if she was going to like children.

As you can tell, she is warming up to them. She is letting Keely dress her up and brush her hair! I had "empty arm syndrome" after my son and his family were stationed at Fort Riley, KS. Two weeks after that, my Cocker Spaniel that was 3, got out of the house and was run down by a speeding car. Thus the term "empty arm syndrome".

By green living

How beautiful and happy they are together!

Thank you for sharing!

Cocker Spaniel
Cocker Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 14, 2010
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Breed Information and Photos
Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel Puppy
Name Ideas For a Buff Colored Cocker Spaniel
Illustration of two kids in costumes.  A witch and a pirate.
Making a Donald and Daisy Duck Costume
Daisy Tree
Growing a Daisy Tree