Painted Coaster Tiles

I'm a rubber stamper/scrapper. This is a photo of a set of coaster tiles that I make for gifts and to sell. They're hand stamped and painted.

beautiful !!

can you give instrustions please?

I have tried this craft before and did not have a good outcome. The paint I used chipped and flaked off. Do you use any special type paints to get it to stay on? Thanks,

Karen White

I would love instructions

Really beautiful tiles.

I make these, too, using Stazon ink pads and permanent markers. But I find that the permanent markers fade out in sunlight.

This is such a great idea. Can u plese give more details. Do you seal them, etc...

These are beautiful. Would you please share the instructions. I have heard of people doing things like this on the tile, but didn't know how to do it.

Here are the instructions for the stamped tiles.

Tile Stamping

Use a 4x4 distressed looking Italian marble tiles.(Check the boxes to make sure that you get 9 good ones. Many are chipped or too pitted.)

You can get them at Home Depot or Lowes 9 in a box for about $6.00.

Wipe the tile off. Using any stamp that pleases you, stamp the image using Stazon black ink.

(Vintage sets, florals, or animals look the best to me. But I have also used snowmen or other Christmas themed stamps.) Heat set with your heat gun.

Color the image in using Brilliance ink/pads or our chalk inks/pads and Q-tips, blending as you like.

You might want to blend some color around the edges for a more antiqued look. Heat set with heat gun. Bake them in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.This renders them totally indestructible!

If you're going to use them as coasters, be sure to put those little sticky felt rounds or cork on the bottom corners. That's it! Have fun.

Painted Tile Craft
Painted Tile Crafts
Crafts Tiles and MosaicsMay 28, 2008
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
Removing Moss from Asphalt Roof Tiles
White painted kitchen cabinets.
Cleaning Painted Cabinets
Painted Chinese furniture.
Cleaning Painted Wood Furniture
Coir Yarn Coaster
Making a Coir Yarn Coaster
🎉
🎄