Baby Cat (Russian Blue)

Baby Cat is 7 month old Russian Blue. Baby Cat was given to my mother as a gift from a long time friend. He was the runt of the litter, and the mother had neglected him. We took him in when he was only 3 weeks old. Baby Cat loves to get his soft belly rubbed.

Baby Cat is such a sweetheart. He loves to be around the family and thoroughly enjoys to be scratched and rubbed. He's the most curious cat I have ever met. His main goal in life is to explore everything, especially boxes. Best cat in town!

By Alejandra

Funny, I thought my cat Snickers was the most curious cat in the world! He is always into everything, exploring with his nosey nose & little white mitts. :-) Baby Cat is adorable! Don't you wish they could stay kittens? I had a tabby & white cat named Pippi, but I also called her Baby Cat all her life, so I guess a lot of us cat lovers call their cats "Baby Cat". It was one of her many nicknames. I love Russian Blues too - there's something about that velvety gray coat that looks so attractive. My Daisy is a Russian Blue Tuxedo Cat, gray and white in the tuxedo pattern, so I assume she's a RB mix. Good luck with your Baby Cat & give him extra hugs! Thanks for sharing him with us.

Awww. Your baby is just adorable! He looks like he is on the hunt. LOL Thank you for sharing this wonderful picture of your fur baby.

What a darling little smoky kitten. With all that love and attention, he might have to get a new name one day. Baby Cat is going to grow to be a big kitty and will rule the house.

Thank you for sharing him with everyone.

ww

Awwww. Baby Cat is an adorable little kitty. I'm so glad your family knew how to take of him and willing to give him a good home. He is so sweet.

Thank you for sharing him with us.

Pookarina

Awwww, Baby Cat is just adorable!

What a strikingly beautiful kitten! I love the color and the beauty of the face, such a sweet baby! She looks so a happy in this photograph! Cats seem to love to play in any kind of box, forget the present that came in the box, the box is the real present!

Thank you so much for sharing your darling!

What a sweet little fellow. He is a darling cat.

Thanks for sharing him with us.

Lee

Baby Cat is so cute. Russian Blues are especially sweet and have such pretty fur coats. You are lucky to have found him. He'll be a great family pet.

Thanks for sharing him with us.

MisMachado

A grey Russian Blue cat.
Russian Blue Cat Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 26, 2011
Russian Tea
Russian Tea Recipes
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
🎄