Reuse Hand Pumps

I love to pick up the pump hand cleansers when I find them on sale, but I hate to throw them out. I reuse them for simple things like placing dish washing liquid in them. It is a nice container to place at my kitchen sink when I need some instant dish washing liquid for a quick wash. They are also good for putting shampoo in near the bath tub, or to use for hand cream and body cream. They work well in the laundry area for a small amount of clothes soap when you need just a dab.

By kghornsten from Davis, CA

I also reuse handpumps for in the fridge. Lemon/lime juice, cooking oil, when you just want that dab in your food.

I have baby oil in one. Are they food grade containers? Be careful to check this before putting food in them. I do have mouthwash/peroxide mix in one also. It takes 8 squirts to fill the little cup!

Pump Bottle
Reusing Pump Bottles
Better Living Green Living ReusingAugust 7, 2009
Vinyl Name Tag Holder
Reuse Vinyl Name Tag Holders
Reuse Slinky As Note Holder on your desk.
How to Reuse a Slinky
Salad with Ranch Dressing drizzled over it
Making a Salad Dressing Pump
Soap Dispenser With Pink Liquid Soap
Uses for Soap Dispensers