Remove Blackheads With Glue

Remove blackheads easily with plain old white glue. Yes, not only is it fun to peel dried glue, it works great on areas such as the nose, chin, and forehead to remove blackheads and is much more effective than the usual peel off mask and it's less expensive. Happy peeling!

Source: Beauty secrets from Hollywood as shared on some talk show last year.

By liknmylife from Shelbyville, KY

White glue is also great for removing splinters. I know cause I have done it. Pulls that splinter completely out.

Test this on a small spot on your face first, for some of us it makes us itchy for hours afterward. Biore strips work wonders and they are not that expensive.

I was reading this tip about using the white glue to remove blackheads. Would this work on boil type blemishes my son has these, but mainly on the back of his neck. Also is it ordinary craft glue? Many thanks. Helen xx

I have not yet tried white glue, but am willing to try this. You can also use duct tape and it seems to work about the same as the pore strips, but is "much" less expensive.

I've heard of a face mask made with plain gelatin that works on blackheads and it seems like it would work. You can look online for homemade facial recipes made with gelatin.

I highly suggest buying a stainless steel blackhead and whitehead remover. I had to try different ones to find the best one for me. You have to be careful not to over use this, but it works better than the pore strips. I get a lot of blackheads and it cost me a lot to use the pore strips on a regular basis and it did not always work so well.

Here is the Avon blackhead remover I like.

The loop end is supposed to be for whiteheads, but it's more gentle on removing blackheads I think. The cup blackhead remover end works best on deeply embedded blackheads and is more harsh on the skin. Avon does not always carry this for some reason so if you cannot find it at Avon, check eBay.

A woman using a pore strip for blackheads on her nose.
Remedies for Blackheads
Health & Beauty Beauty Beauty Recipes FaceMay 13, 2010
Gorilla Glue
Removing Gorilla Glue From Wood Furniture
Blue Glitter Glue
Removing Glitter Glue from Clothes
Someone using an acne cleansing pad on their face.
Homemade Oxy Cleansing Pads Recipes
Canned sweetened milk.
Making Glue With Milk