Use Freezer Baskets In Coolers

I bought some freezer baskets at a garage sale to use in my upright freezer. I had a couple left over and thought of a great idea for them. I cut the corners off and then I folded the ends up and I use them in my coolers for camping.

I just put in the ice set the baskets upside down over the ice and as the ice melts it will keep your food out of the water. Nothing is worse than all your vegetables and meat floating in the water.

By PICO from ST PAUL, ALBERTA

What a great idea. I get tired of having "soggy" food when we go camping. Thank you for sharing.

Travel and Recreation Recreation Camping TipsJuly 2, 2008
Growing Vegetables in Hanging Baskets
Growing Vegetables in Hanging Baskets
Chest Freezer
Chest Freezer Reviews
Wicker Basket
Repairing Wicker Baskets
Styrofoam Cooler
Uses for Styrofoam Coolers
🎄