Uses for Styrofoam Coolers
I get a Styrofoam cooler each month with my medications. I try to find ways to reuse them and keep them out of the land fill. Here are a couple of things I have made:
- End table: I covered it with an old sweater and topped it with an old piece of glass.
- Step stool: Its very sturdy since its thick and small.
- Storage containers: I store potatoes and onions in two of them. I have stored screws, batteries, anything that don't need a big container since they are smaller.
- I use one in the trunk for frozen foods when grocery shopping.
- I gave one to a friend to use as a bait cooler.
- I plan to make a coffee table too. You could tape three coolers together with duct tape, then cover them with fabric, and top it with a large, old picture frame that has several openings for pictures (could use an old window as well).
By Denise C.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.