Reusing Styrofoam Coolers
I get a Styrofoam cooler each month with my medications. I try to find ways to reuse them and keep them out of the land fill. Here are a couple of things I have made:
- End table: I covered it with an old sweater and topped it with an old piece of glass.
- Step stool: Its very sturdy since its thick and small.
- Storage containers: I store potatoes and onions in two of them. I have stored screws, batteries, anything that don't need a big container since they are smaller.
- I use one in the trunk for frozen foods when grocery shopping.
- I gave one to a friend to use as a bait cooler.
- I plan to make a coffee table too. You could tape three coolers together with duct tape, then cover them with fabric, and top it with a large, old picture frame that has several openings for pictures (could use an old window as well).
By Denise C.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.