Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Work From Home: Lifebushido Reviews

Have you ever heard about a company called Lifebushido? Is it a scam? I've tried researching them and I'm already suspicious. My research is getting mixed results. Help!

By JustPlainJo from Springfield, OH

By Sandi [6]10/16/2010

Many work from home offers are scams. I would suggest you call the better business bureau to see if there are complaints et. Never give credit card/bank card info out if you feel uneasy. Good luck to you!

By Lelia Jo Cordell [49]10/15/2010

Thanks for the confirmation, Deeli, my dear. I couldn't help but notice the number of grammatical and typographical errors in all the Lifebushido material. The founder is supposed to be American, but everything sounds composed by folks who don't speak English as their first language. I contacted another company today, Infocision. I'm expecting an application via email by next Tuesday. From what I've learned about this company from various sources, it'll suit my situation and skill set much better. Thanks again!

By Anonymous [848]10/15/2010

If you notice the good reviews they are made by Lifebushido or made by Lifbushido on other sites to promote good reviews. Personally, whether this is a joke site or a scam, I would run for the hills. ;-)