Removing Stains From Washable Clothes
- Alcoholic Drinks: rinse with cold water immediately, if isn't removed with cold water and glycerine scrub gently and rinse with vinegar
- Blood: presoak in cold water for 30 minutes. if isn't removed, add ammonia water and scrub gently.
- Candle Wax/Crayon: use a dull knife to scrape off as much as possible. then place wax between two facial tissues. press with warm iron. wash as usual.
- Chewing Gum: rub area with ice cube, scrape off with dull knife. wash with warm water.
- Coffee/Cocoa/Tea: sponge with cold water immediately. wash in warm water with detergent and bleach (color safe bleach if for colored clothes)
By LRP from Lowell, MA
February 18, 20070 found this helpful
Hydogen Peroxide is also good for removing blood.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on November 23, 2016 at 3:11:53 PM on 10.0.2.49 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us