BBQ Flame is Sporadic

I am having a problem with the BBQ. I have a full propane BBQ tank and a sporadic flame. It worked well when connected, but next time the flame is very small and intermittent. I don't believe it has to do with spiders, etc. Can you help?

By argo12 from London, ONT

You need to clean the orifice inside the grill, turned off. Sometimes these disintegrate so bad they must be replaced.

We get about 4 years before having to purchase a new burner. Rest of the grill is good but the burner is about the price of the new grill (I don't buy expensive grills, $100 or less.)

Home and Garden Repair AppliancesJuly 29, 2010
House Fire
Homemade Flame Retardant
Homemade Barbecue Sauce
Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes
BBQ Chicken Pizza
BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Serving bbq ribs to a large group.
Making BBQ for a Large Group