BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipes
Read More Comments
Easy, yeastless homemade dough combined with fresh cut veggies and lean protein = a meal healthy enough to keep those healthy eating resolutions, but yummy enough for football nosh!
Total Time: 10 minutes prep, 2 hours set, 20 minutes bake = 2.5 hours total
- 2 1/2 cup AP flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup kale, diced
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 6 cups chicken breast
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 Tbsp fresh mozzarella
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1/2 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- For the dough, mix dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add in water (warm) and oil. Mix until soft, let set on a warm surface for two hours (it won't rise, but I find it more malleable if it sets for awhile). Roll out onto a floured countertop.
- Saute the chicken breast in the olive oil until browned. Add in garlic, kale and onion (diced). Cook until tender.
- While they are cooling, prep your sauce by mixing BBQ sauce and sour cream, add garlic salt. Add 1 tbsp. oil to crust and bake crust at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Spread BBQ/sour cream sauce on crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella. Chop up your tomato and basil, spread over cheese. Chop up the chicken, sprinkle, along with remaining veggies, onto crust. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, broil for 2 minutes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Mix dough as normal or per package directions. Cut chicken into cubes and marinate in 1/2 cup barbecue sauce in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.