Getting Rid of Skunk Odor Under Deck and In Garage

How do you get rid of skunk smell under a deck and garage?

By Callie from Sheridan, WY

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

For me, skunk odors dissipate and go away on their own. I don't know if it will for you too.

When my dog used to get sprayed I used an inexpensive product called OdorMute which is powder packaged like Jello, to which you add water in a bucket. It neutralizes skunk odors and has no odor of its own. I recommend it.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsJune 8, 2010
Water on Deck
Homemade Deck Cleaner Recipes
A plastic basket of laundry.
Removing Skunk Odor from Clothing
Beautiful Cedar Deck
Removing Sap from a Deck
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
Removing Skunk Smell from Books
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 8:52:36 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.