Organizing with Wooden Crates

Here is a picture of how I organized "some" of my cookbooks. When I was at our grocery store last fall they had these crates sitting out for their pumpkin display. I asked if they'd sell me some. They said I could have 2 for $2.50 each. I wasn't really sure what I would do with them but I brought them home, stacked them and attached them together with ties. Then poof a little cute country shelf that I love.

By Melanie mom2_5 from IL

I like that! Very cute!

Once at a yard sale, I bought a gift set, that was in an oblong wooden crate. I used what I wanted out of the gift set and gave the rest away. I'm still using the wooden crate. I house my cassette tapes in it, on top of my stereo. The cassettes fit perfectly, in it.

I like what you did with your crates you got at the grocery! Looks nice.

Wooden crates also make great storage for material. Just fold to fit and layer in crates.

Wood Crate
Uses for Wood Crates
Organizing KitchenDecember 14, 2005
Milk Crate for Storing Games
Uses for Milk Crates
Wooden Spoon Deer
Wooden Spoon Reindeer Craft
Wine Crate Treasure Boxes
Uses for Wine Crates
A green decorative tray painted with gold leaves.
Making a Painted Wooden Tray
🎉
🎄