How Can I Get Coupons in the Mail?

My printer is broken. How can I get coupons mailed to my house?

By Delilah

Answers

Best Answer

Go to the websites of your favorite products, and some allow you to sign up for mailed promotions. You can also write letters to the same companies, telling about how much you like a product, and they usually send something back, even if it is only one time.

Also check at your local newspaper office, and ask if they ever have any left-over coupon inserts, and what they do with them. If they just throw them away, ask if you can have one or two from time to time.

Getting Coupons in the Mail
Getting Coupons in the Mail
Consumer Advice General AdviceMay 21, 2011
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Printer
Trouble Printing Coupons
Valentine's Day Heart
Making Valentine's Day Coupons
A bunch of coupons cut out of ads in the newspaper.
Organizing Coupons
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 16, 2017 at 5:40:24 PM on 10.0.0.174 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.