Use Magic Eraser to Remove Stains from Counter

My tip is an alternative to bleach to clean stains on your counter top. Buy the "magic erasers" at the dollar store. They take off blackberry juice stains faster and easier than bleach and are much safer to use around kids and pets.

By Robin from London, Ontario, Canada

Hi, I tried this, bleach, straight ammonia, bar keepers friend, vinegar, baking soda, and various commercial products and none of them worked, and I let them soak for several days, reapplying over and over again. So, unfortunately, I cannot recommend magic eraser for much, as even the sponge fell apart upon first use.

Doesn't it scratch the surface? Someone on here suggested soaking, using white wine.

Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Home and Garden Cleaning KitchenAugust 6, 2010
Grape juice that is splashing out of the cup.
Removing Grape Juice Stains from a Tablecloth
Before photo of painted laminate countertop.
Polishing Counter Tops
front of box
Magic Eraser Left Marks
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts