3 Ingredient Truffles
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
February 13, 2020
These beautiful little truffles will blow you away. They are creamy and decadent, yet so easy to make. You just need a pack of Oreo cookies, a block of cream cheese, and a bag of chocolate chips. Sprinkles are totally optional. I only used them to make them pop for my Valentine!
Total Time: 1 hour plus setting time
Yield: 30 truffles
- 1 pack regular Oreo cookies
- 1 (8oz) block cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (12oz) bag chocolate chips
- sprinkles (optional)
- Use a food processor or blender to finely grind the cookies.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese to the cookie powder.
- Mix well until you have a smooth dough.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop up some dough and roll into about 30 balls. Place on a tray lined with parchment paper. Place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave for 30 second increments, stirring often, until silky smooth.
- Take the balls out from fridge. Use a fork to dunk a ball into the melted chocolate. Use another fork to move it around, letting excess chocolate drip back into the bowl.
- Replace dunked truffle onto lined tray.
- If you are adding sprinkles, do so immediately after dunking. The frozen balls will harden the chocolate quickly.
- Repeat with remaining balls. Refrigerate an hour to fully set.
- Remove from fridge to enjoy. These truffles will keep in the fridge for up to 3 weeks. You may also freeze them for up to 2 months.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.